Watch this short one-minute video:
The next major shift in online marketing is the release of products and services from ONPASSIVE. This disruptive platform provides everything needed to build a successful business in one place.
- How would you like to get in on the ground floor of the next Google sized company?
- We have active Founders in 212 countries across the globe while in the pre-launch phase.
- Join a Global IT Company with an extensive line of products and services in the Informational Technology field.
- The products are proprietary and developed from scratch by the team of professionals in the company’s tech center.
- A Global Paradigm shift of people’s internet experience is taking place in pre-launch with over 80,000 active Founders committed to becoming the first customers when it launches to the public.
To participate; start by merely registering to become a Founder for a one-time $97 fee to lock in your position.
Once you are paid and sign the NDA, you gain access to the GoFounders back office.
Becoming a Founder and at launch become a customer minimum subscription $25 is all you need to do to be successful!
GoFounders has over 100 landing pages with different presentations for Founders to use!
Watch the presentation from the GoFounders back office, see the quality for yourself!
Jeffery Morlock has a great video showing the Evolution of the GoFounder Position.
Our Facebook group is for people to get questions answered and get to know other like-minded people before deciding if this is the right fit for you.
If you are interested in marketing to build your team faster; I will add you to my team’s marketing campaigns at no cost to you. The cost is covered by me to help build the team, all I need is your registration link emailed to me to get you added to the list.
Learn more about the Smart Business Solution by clicking below.
We also have a series of videos explaining the details
of all that the ONPASSIVE Platform encompasses.
Viewing time is a total of 45 minutes.
Email me directly with any questions at